PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Wright brothers just glided in 1903. They flew in 1908.
Old 10th Jun 2014, 14:18
glendalegoon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haraka

I've met people like you all my life. Your type never really accomplishes anything. So, you tear down others who have done something. I really feel sorry for you.

But your type never really wins in the long run. The US national park service won't be tearing down the monuments to the Wrights near Kitty Hawk, NC.

The Wrights' bicycle shop in dayton won't be torn down based on your views.

Ohio and North Carolina won't be changing their automobile license plates because of what you write.

No one will be tearing down the sign in Virginia, USA, Just west of the district of columbia hearlding the birthplace of the Wright Brothers mother.

Haraka, you will have to be content sitting yourself down in your cluttered room and laughing to yourself.

HARAKA you are the same type of person who doesn't think the moon landings happened. That they were faked in a movie studio.

Haraka. You are not worthy to scrape the sand off the shoes of the Wrights from walking around Kill Devil Hill.

Reasoned and Constructive? Who died and made you king?

I mean it. How much real talent does it take to place a clapping emoticon on a web site?

How many young people are out there just saying: Boy, I want to grow up and be like HARAKA!

Did Henry Ford ever meet you and create an homage to HARAKA? He did for the Wrights.

How many movies have been made about HARAKA? (oh, and the title, ''the mouse that roared'' has already been taken)

haraka, go right ahead and quote obscure failures in aviation as real evidence to counter the wrights. we'll all laugh a little and shake our heads at poor HARAKA>

The WRIGHT naysayers are all sad little bookish sorts who don't ever get out and DO anything. Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words and the WRIGHTS' actions are amazing.

Did Lindbergh get his picture taken with HARAKA or Orville Wright? Sorry Haraka, make any comments you like about my views, but I am on the side of WRIGHT/RIGHT. You are just one of those folks. We understand. We'll send you a fruitcake because, ''you are what you eat''.