PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Channel 7 Sunday Night Program About VH-MDX
Old 8th Jun 2014, 02:37
p.j.m

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 500N
I wasn't talking about taking photos !
Apparently it doesn't really matter anyway - just ask Dick.

Originally Posted by AirTrafficOne
I have cleared YOU in your Jetranger, with your wife and kids on board to transit and land somewhere private north of Williamtown. On a return flight one day I cleared you to fly right over the Base, cautioning you not to take any photographs and then to hover in front of the control tower whilst you took pictures, your kids waved and I shone the Aldis Lamp at them.
Dick has shown over and over again in this thread, he thinks he and his fellow "millionaire businessmen" are a privileged class in Australia and that the rules don't apply to them.

Issues with aircraft instruments or equipment, flight paths, clearances can all just be swept aside by them as "unimportant", and they should be allowed to do whatever they want, whenever they want, and if as a result of their own actions things go pear shaped, they expect the public to get them out of their mess, or they blame someone else for it.

You can't get in the way of a civilian Jetranger that wants a clear, unimpeded path from Terry Hills to his hobby farm north of Williamtown, when ever it suits the pilot!