PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best MCC + JOC (on 737 preferably) anywhere in Europe
Old 7th Jun 2014, 23:27
Bearcat F8F

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best MCC + JOC (on 737 preferably) anywhere in Europe

Hi everyone,

I've read a whole bunch of MCC threads on this forum and practically all of them suggest either CRM or Simtech or European Skybus. There is hardly any info/ feedback on MCC providers outside of the UK.

Out of the 3, the only one that appeals to me is European Skybus but they have recently been bought over by somebody else and I'm not sure if they offer the MCC any more.

The other two, I'm not interested in because their sims are not representative of real aircraft. And yes I know that everyone will say its not important and that the MCC is for crew cooperation etc etc but I just have a personal thing against flying a generic sim. It doesn't feel right. Even sitting in one doesn't feel right.

Preferably, I would like a 737 sim for both MCC and JOC. There is a provider called Cockpit4U in Berlin. They offer an MCC plus JOC on a full 737NG sim at a reasonable price. The only feedback I can find is about their TR and views are mixed and either way not really to do with the MCC or JOC courses so if anyone has anything to say about them please feel free to share.

There seems to be a very posh MCC plus JOC provider in the UK called Virtual Aviation. Their 737NG sim looks amazing but the price is a complete rip off @ £5500!

Cockpit4U do the MCC and JOC on the 737NG for £2800 to £3300 depending on the package.

What is the 737-400 MCC and JOC like with Oxford Aviation Aacademy?

Any other suggestions?