PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Pay review
Thread: EK Pay review
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2014, 13:41
JAARule

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shaky hands and Yourock,
That quote is a direct copy/paste from the boss's email to the masses. I don't know how or why you dispute it when it says in black and white, "profits increased to Dhs4.08 billion meeting the profit share target " His words, not mine. How's your ELP?
I never saw the video, are you saying the information in it contradicted the email??

If there IS a re-jig of the salary structure for 1000hrs, you can be sure the net per hour after all calculations are in will be a little less.

Flion, just for you - the comment on past downhill slides was about conditions, not just numbers. For example, here's a quote from 2004:
The basis for calculation of productivity pay will change from Credit Hours to Scheduled Block Hours.

All duties other than flying (including leave, deadheading, personal simulators and standby) will not contribute towards productivity pay.

I think you would call that a "significant erosion of T&Cs" from some way back. As you can see, it's been going consistently further south for quite a while.