PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Channel 7 Sunday Night Program About VH-MDX
Old 7th Jun 2014, 13:19
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just because my view ( dick can have his own say ) dosnt mean I'm right or I'm wrong. You have a beef against me for what I've said about lop. You could not bring any point against what I said or some others. Funny thing was I never said any personal attacks against your self. How ever your friends and you never seam to stop attracting me. So here are some facts. I am dyslexic it's no put on. I had to work a fu$k load harder to pass the god in excessive of 20 odd exams. I tried to pass every exam 1st go every time and nearly did.
I was in A for maths and G for English. That's highest and the lowest. Now because I can't use letters and words as we'll as some of you can I have a gift in other areas that make up for that.
I smashed a casa solictor in a court. When I said smashed they had to wipe him and the awis out with a hose.
I made a casa solictor many years ago look like a fool and conadict himself in front of over a hundered or so industry people.
So because I can't use words in a written way as good as a lot of people on these post what I can't have a say.
Sure I wish I could do better. But I try my best. It seams ok to me. But look up what I have and many people have. Better you say to Kerry paker or Richard Branson what you said to me.
How ever I don't really care. I live with it and deal with it. And creamy I don't care or won't to hear what you won't to say ethier get over it.

Facts are I've been around aviation probably a whole lot longer than yourself. I've tried all types of aviation work from small to large. I get on average at least one job offer a week. They ask me not me go to them.

So cheers Jaba