PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Pay review
Thread: EK Pay review
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2014, 08:58
Shaky Hands

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JAA RULE,
Incorrect, he said we fell short of our profit share target, however the company wanted to recognize everyone's hard work and therefore they would award a 3 week bonus, the video was on the portal, not sure if it's still there but that's what happened.
Guys, pay review rumors and news is appreciated CDA BS ain't.
Just to reinforce, I've heard from many other colleagues a similar rumor to the previous posts on here that the deal is pending GCAA approval for the new FTLs as Emirates is going to have to stop factoring so therefore want the 1000 hours, removing productivity and flight pay in exchange for a AED10000 Capt/AED6000 FO. Which in my view is just giving something in one hand and taking away with the other but we work even harder than we already do.
I would be amazed if EK produce a pilot package in the current and forecast suitably qualified pilot market in a time when airlines are struggling to crew aircraft in some parts of the world which falls short and puts them out of the race. Talking to colleagues back home the image here is not what it was and the interest in coming here has gone.