PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHEND - 4
Thread: SOUTHEND - 4
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2014, 22:10
Lord Gumboil Jnr.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I contacted Rennes Airport earlier in the week regarding the poor showing on their web-site and received the following response which I considered to be promising. I also brought their attention to the fact that the Rennes routes search engine displayed the flights at a far higher cost than could be obtained on the Flybe web-site and that this would certainly not help promote the route.

Part of their reply follows:-

'We acknowledge receipt of your email and thank you.
To meet your needs and our direct flight Rennes London Southend is present on various pages of our site that homepage.
I am attaching the links you can find information about this line:
It was not actually present on the English version of our site and was added.
For information, we are working on a new website which will be online in June. It will be more readable, more complete and you will find all the necessary information on flights from Rennes.
Regarding your comments on the prices displayed on our search engine, we will inform our trading partner.

- Rennes Aéroport, tous les departs de Rennes, vols, séjours, voyages
- Vol pas cher au départ de Rennes ? Billet d'avion en promo. # promo-3252
- Vol pas cher Rennes Londres - Low cost
- Les actualités de l'Aéroport de Rennes, nouveautés voyages au départ de Rennes # Anchor-3250
- Vols et voyages au départ de Rennes Aéroport'

So there you have it. I find it frustrating in the extreme that many of us out here appear at times to have more idea on how to proceed in these matters. Give Me Strength!