PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 6th Jun 2014, 09:26
flyingcamel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some great info on here, and thanks to all for that. I'm heading out to Dubai for the final phase of selection soon and wondered if anyone had any recent experiences.

As far as PBS goes, I know that IF I join I will be in the same boat I was in when I joined my current airline; no weekends, last dibs at leave etc etc. However, I think the fleet is going to treble over the next 5 years or so, no? So anyone joining soon is quickly going to reap the benefits of rapidly inflating seniority.

The key to reaping the benefits of PBS will probably lie with the bidder, as any such system is bound to be extremely complex. And as I found out at my current airline, and many friends the same at BA (lucky buggers), it is important to try to fully understand the system and it's rules in order to benefit from it. I will be on the lookout for some very nice men who may take the time to explain it to me and offer tips and advice, which I would take gladly.

Anyway, just my tuppence worth. Enjoy the sunshine!