PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 5th Jun 2014, 11:48
vfr on top

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No party for me I'm on a night flight....

Right so we can knock this argument on the head that no one gets 22 days off??
I'm not making this stuff up, I wish I was!

You're saying you should be rewarded for longevity? It's a 5 year old airline for goodness sake. That's hilarious!

As I mentioned, I am not looking for 'dec's who come off the streets' as you so eloquently put it, to get better rosters then you 'old timers' who have been here for 5 years or so. I am asking for it to be fair. We are all out here, away from home trying to better our family or social lives. So why should you get to be off for 22 days to spend with your family and or even commute. While others slave away in the deepest darkest of nights dat after day? Why because you've been here for 2 years longer then the next guy? Give me a break.

You just sound very defensive and almost a little fearful of losing this system that is really looking after a small number of you.. So stop waving your rosters around the crew room bragging about how good it is and spare a thought for the poor sod and who's just come in from another night flight.

22 days off, I mean seriously.....