PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 5th Jun 2014, 08:13
Vortex Thing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Seniority x 3

I have 6 flights and 2 standbys and 22 days off. This month. So now you know someone who sctually has that!

I know chaps getting rostered better!

Old King Coal is not only a merry old soul he is also on the money. As are Voodoo, Pole, LostinT2 and Asteroid!

So VFR whilst I'm not saying that the majority are always right. There does seem to be more who get that this is not about "I'm alright Jack" as reward for longevity.

We have no incremental pay scale and no other reward, so am I happy that some pilots are flying 22 days a month with 8 days off when I'm not?

Errm yes I am as it builds a stronger airline for the future as the more senior end has more to loose by leaving as they wont get that sort of roster elsewhere. That means better retention of those experienced in FZ which is good for the company in the long term.

Rentention is always cheaper than recruitment and the double bonus being stability is good from a training perspective that means more money in the pot. That will be the pot belonging to the company that we are all in together.

Right don't we have a party to get ready for?