PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Malaysian Airlines MH370 contact lost
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2014, 17:02
AstraMike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is getting silly

I have to say that when I signed up I thought this was a forum for Professional Pilots. I wonder where they have gone?

How come all this talk about someone who may, or may not, have seen something although the day/night on which she saw it is uncertain and who knows what it was she thinks she saw? Surely the recent statements of Emirates Chairman, Tim Clark are far more deserving of consideration, after all, he operates one of the largest fleets of B777 and is likely as familiar and likely more familiar with the aircraft than most posting here. His questions and concerns are certainly worthy of consideration and comment and although dismissed here the question "where were the fighters?" has never been properly answered. He is also quoted as saying "I need to know how anybody could interdict our systems,” as well as “this aircraft was disabled in three primary systems. To be able to disable those requires a knowledge of the system which even our pilots don’t know how to do. Somebody got on board and knew exactly what they were up to.”

Seems to me we should be paying attention to what matters!