PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DEP at Ryanair
Thread: DEP at Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2014, 16:46
Pointer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

@wind_check : Sir, i don't think calling the new generation "balls less" is giving them credit.. the only ones "balls less" are the one's from the generation of flying those classics across the pond, instead of using their clout to help this industry migrate into a more acceptable business model they opted for the NIMBY attitude, and when retirement hit, they happily joined the mary band of Flight Schools that now suck the new generation dry, so they can get a dollar extra. Oh and maybe when they finally mastered the electronic deviance.. complain on forums like these about the new generation not worth a penny.

I am not talking about the group that got caught in the middle, lost pensions to dubious bankruptcy and money grabbing CEO's.. that are now flying around in the desert because they need to make up for lost "investments".

I guess you get the drift.. I am just so disappointed in this website having turned into this ranting place, where every self proclaimed aviator can have his say.. where is the time that we helped each other to a job, had interesting and fun conversations with Controllers, even brought them chocolates from time to time.. i guess when a FS2000 type rating started to count for something.. that was when the decline started..