PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Channel 7 Sunday Night Program About VH-MDX
Old 4th Jun 2014, 15:50
RatsoreA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am reminded of General Melchett in Blackadder...

Dick,

This is very much reminding of a very funny line in Blackadder - "If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."

What is not funny is you taking the focus of what a lot of dedicated and hard working people are trying to achieve, with very limited resources, and usually, contributing their own resources.

This was a chance to put THE SEARCH into public awareness, so that maybe, we might be given a higher funding priority, to enable us to FIND THE AIRPLANE.

I am far from a millionaire but I have sunk countless hours of my time, and countless $$$ into SEARCHING, as have many other people.

You have hijacked this issue, both here, in the media and they eyes of the public, to push your own, very tenuously linked, agenda, and removed the best chance in about 30 years of us raising the profile of it to where we could maybe bring about a successful conclusion to this story. You have made it, not about the fact that the plane still hasn't been found, but about you and your misguided war on the RAAF.

So thank you very much, I really hope you're f$@king happy with the result you achieved. For yourself.

Last edited by RatsoreA; 4th Jun 2014 at 15:53. Reason: Spelling