PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Channel 7 Sunday Night Program About VH-MDX
Old 4th Jun 2014, 11:46
RatsoreA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Username,

Exactly. Don't forget AZC was about 9 minutes in front of MDX, on exactly the same route, with no problems getting a clearance.

Username. This accident was clearly caused because RAAF requirements prohibit civilian pilots from planning and flying the safest way down the coast
No, it wasn't.

As someone with such a large range of experience with aviation, how you could possibly come to such a ridiculous conclusion.

Nobody made the PIC do anything. He made the all the decisions from end to end. Any MINOR delays he might have experienced, had he waited, were so that separation could be assured from preceding traffic.

If the pilot was that concerned, why didn't he ask for clearance before he got to Taree. And just in case you say he couldn't request it before then, there is absolutely nothing to support that.

I have asked SEVERAL direct questions, of which, you have ignored nearly 90% of them as the only possible answers you can give contradict your point of view.

I implore you, for the sake of all the people actually doing something constructive about this, go back, read every single one of my questions and reply to them.