PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 4th Jun 2014, 11:05
vfr on top

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What to do

you are missing the point. So I ask you again, would you like to see a fairer system for everyone? Or are you happy with your roster so f*** everyone else?

For the record, I have been here long enough to get around 50% of my bids. I was around with the old roster. It is better now yes. BUT how you can justify some of the workforce getting 8 days off a month while others work only 8 days per month? It's inefficiency crewing wise, completely unfair and most importantly unsafe. I am senior enough to be happy with my roster compared to the dark old days but remember it is still the dark old days for some.

The attitude of you 'senior' guys is quite upsetting. I don't want to work 8 days a month I want us all to have a shot at a good roster.

And I believe yes it will change. I've heard it mentioned that a fairer system is being looked at and on the way by the end of the year. So enjoy it while you can....