PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Still a Major Fraud???
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2003, 15:02
aytoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...understand that the working title for the film about the Ingrams is 'Great Expectorations'

The so-called 'unedited' version of WWTBAM was anything but. Apparently Maj I was taking up to 1/2 an hour to decide on some of his answers in real time - all of the shows are, in fact, distilled from the very long time taken to film an episode.

Legal question (seriously) - if Maj I is found guilty in his forthcoming case for insurance fraud, will he also have to serve the suspended sentence from the coughing case? Or will the legal position be that the 'alleged' insurance offence took place before he received the suspended sentence?

On the Tony Martin case; I suppose he would indeed have been hailed as a hero in the USA for defending his property. But then, we are talking about a country where the loser gets in to the White House, the family behind the Presidency has links with the Bin Laden family - oh yes, and at least one state has a legal defence for murder in that the victim 'Needed killing'. So that's all right then.