PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Channel 7 Sunday Night Program About VH-MDX
Old 3rd Jun 2014, 04:11
RatsoreA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How is you going on endlessly about current Williamtown restrictions bringing us any closer to finding MDX?

I didn't say you hijacked this site, I said you hijacked this investigation to push your own agenda (Again, which I agree that it could be easier and could be changed).

If you really genuinely want to help find MDX and bring it to an end, pull on a pack and a pair of boots and walk a line through the scrub with the rest of us! Get the Augusta out and fast rope some teams of BWRS through the canopy so they can search a larger area in less time without having to spend half a day walking to get to the search area! I work 40 hours a week, and do this in my weekends/spare time/holidays. I take my own time off work to do these things. I have donated many hours, at cost to myself, of my own aircraft so that we may be able to have a better chance at finding the crash site.

The whole point of channel 7 doing that segment was about finding it, and you have done nothing but hijack it and use the oppoutunity go on about the Williamtown airspace, using incorrect and incomplete information to make untrue statements and accuse the RAAF of manslaughter.

Last edited by RatsoreA; 3rd Jun 2014 at 04:13. Reason: Spelling!