PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 3rd Jun 2014, 04:01
what-to-do

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WFZ

I read your post with interest. Tell me, which of these points were kept from you during the application process and subsequent interview?

You can't tell me that you were not informed that flydubai was a seniority based airline? You complain about having to fly a mixture of short and long flights..... are you seriously complaining about that?

With respect to the night flying, you have to understand that the people above you in seniority, who you seem to begrudge, have already spent 4-5 years doing the very same as what you are now. This is not preferential treatment, this is a perk, which is earned after being at FZ for a few years. You will, I'm sure, be in the very same position soon, and I expect I won't hear you complain then.

Seeing as PBS was only implemented in Nov '13, it is fair to say that we have put up with 'horrible' rostering for much longer than you have thus far. Believe me, prior to PBS things were much worse.

Last edited by what-to-do; 3rd Jun 2014 at 04:38.