PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VietJet Air "NEW" Improved Terms
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2014, 13:00
Greenlights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is the kind of mentality the SE Asian carriers love to hear. Forget industry standard wages and QOL, make just enough to live on and live and work like a slave.
Black Crow,

I do understand your point, but it is not a valid one.

You talk like a european in europe. But the QOL and standard of life in Asia, (vietnam here) with 2500 USD is FAR FROM BAD. The middle salary there is 200 USD per month. So you earn nearly 13 x the salary of a "normal" worker.

When you go abroad, do not compare with the salary of your own country but you should compare the standard of living in this country. 2500 USD is very good.

Even in europe, (take Wizzair or other LCC) they pay about 2000 euros per month here !! what do you say about that ?

I rather live in asia with 2500USD, than living in Europe with a bit higher but the life here is more expensive !! (clothes, food, cars, insurance etc).

In South Asia, you only need shirts (it's hot) and shorts, and no cars, just a motobike (for 500 usd) etc...and you can enjoy cocktails under the sun.

I do not say the airline is perfect, as I do not know it, but the salary there is more than correct.

so anyway....any inputs from vietjet ?

Thanks