PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - returning F3s
Thread: returning F3s
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2003, 06:55
gr4telichero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hi guys, returning hero here. I think things have gone a little bit over the top really, at the end of the day everybody knows that the F3 is manned by the dross that managed to scrape through the training system. Indeed, blokes who are chopped on the GR4 often get sent to the F3 and go on to be very successful, strange that on my course the opposite applied, but all the OCU instructors assure me that it was a one off. Anyway enough of my failings, oops sorry I didn't mean that I fly the GR4 so I don't have any, least that's what all the boys say. Strange though that we spend so much time slagging off the F3, I mean given that they were the guys we dragged through training you'd think we'd just ignore them as an irrelevance unworthy of comment.........bit like the F3 boys treat us actually. By the way, can we stop slagging off Senior Officers, given the competition in the GR4 (hero) Force I'm starting to fancy my chances, after all history has shown that it's easy to be above average when you work with larry low average, under achieving, self important, tossers, who are pre-occupied with throwing mud at their betters.