PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Brits Win in Spanish Pylon Race!
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2014, 14:45
FleetFlyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Brits Win in Spanish Pylon Race!

I´m over the moon to announce that Desmond Hart of Hart Attack Racing has won the Silver Final race in Llieda in Spain. He did it in Cassutt G_BOMB, recently repainted in Scottish colours, with a very trick prop designed and made by Hercules Propellers.

Trevor Jarvis had a dice in the rear in his Taylor Titch, Catch 22, narrowly beating a French CP80. He showed himself to be an exceptional pilot who will clearly be a winner if he has the right plane.

The Gold Final was won by Cristian Guille in his own design, Arletty II, possibly the most beautiful man made object I´ve ever seen. He showed the Americans a clean pair of heels who came in second(Jay Jones in Quadnickel) and third(Thom Richard in Margaret June), who themselves were gracious and competitive throughout.

Today is a great day for air racing. Now I´m off to the pool for the post race beer fest and crew chief throwing(into the pool).

Try looking on youtube for Air Race F1 and or facebook to see some of the action. It was televised in Spain so there should be some good stuff out there.

Well done Des!

Here is Des passing Stan Damirov for 1st place. Stan is a terrific guy and and started nipping at Des' heels after applying a lot of speed tape to his Broussard. He finished within 5 mph of Des.

Last edited by FleetFlyer; 5th Jun 2014 at 08:02.