PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New DAS for CASA
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2014, 07:52
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lookleft;

If you are talking about TJ of Ansett fame, who fell foul of the then DAS who went into an extraordinary fit of the 'vapours' over paperwork and shut the whole place down because same DAS didn't like him, then I agree, but with the caveat that both he and I having an axe to grind, would both equally dispense summary justice on a scale unimagined in history, (or at least since King Olaf dispensed Viking justice on the Druids and their intellectual evolved Saxons). Therefor I cannot hold he, nor I, responsible for the subsequent events.

We've been sitting here for years, during which time millions of dollars have been wasted on a regulatory review process, and we've advanced no further than an asthmatic ant with some heavy shopping, (apologies to Lt Blackadder). It's about time it stopped and that TJ, may have the mongrel in him to effect change.

It would be wise not to disturb either of us and I can offer the plausible denial that I have been offered the job.

The Minister's picture stays there until I'm satisfied he has retired. Nobody knows what goes on in my lavatory. It would also be wise not to push this point lest you get a moldy scone with Baldrick's two farthings in the mail. (which I pinched).

Last edited by Frank Arouet; 1st Jun 2014 at 07:58. Reason: I was going to fix it but thought I may have a beer instead.