PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Critical
Thread: Qatar Critical
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2003, 03:54
A300Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qatar Critical

News from within the Middle East Industry would suggest that morale is at a new all time low at Qatar Airways, and that there is a serious situation developing where the company is about to suffer an implosion of the current shaky structure. The Company is on the brink of anarchy and destruction if appropriate action is not taken very soon, and taken by experienced and professional individuals who are allowed to get on with their jobs without interference.

I am told that there are likely to be significant events in the very near future, that shall raise the public profile of QR - for all the wrong reasons!!!! The company is now, sadly, attracting some very bad press and interest is being shown by various authorities.

I find this very sad, as QR, to me, could have otherwise been an excellent company. It has most certainly now shown drastic signs of going off the boil, so much so that I find myself writing these comments. (Regulars will note that I am usually an Oryx fan!!)

Watch this space, and Good Luck to all my friends at QR. I hope that things get better very soon.

My information suggests that the Amiri Diwan is now taking significant interest in the current critical situation at the company.

Please note!!!!! - the above is NOT NOT NOT designed to be sensational - but is a TRUE and accurate reflection of how the current situation stands. More information will be posted when it becomes safe to do so - management are currently watching every single post being made here. I do not wish to compromise the position of anyone at the Company, since some of the info likely to emerge will come from very definitive sources.

Qatar Airways security department will already be trying to trace the origins of my words here - it is shocking to have heard that QR has an almost dedicated "Pprune Policeman"!!!!!!

Again - watch this space. Good luck to all you guys at QR.

AB6