PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New DAS for CASA
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2014, 03:51
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reality check

Only 10 replies until we see a posting of utter rubbish totally unrelated to the thread. Enough of the YouTube crap already. A complete waste of bandwidth. This seems to be a pattern at PPRuNe, at least from a few regulars.
Ok HeSaidWhat, just for you I will desist from silly banter and Poohtube clips on this thread. However, perhaps the reason behind my piss taking is simply because this whole discussion is laughable. Yes we can have serious robust debate, bring it on I say, but what is the point of naming names? Naming prospective DAS's, who would be good and who wouldn't be good? This is not a democratic election. It will be the decision of an inept, poor excuse of a government hell bent on lies and deception, and no doubt a mate of a mate will jag the $500k job, so of course the end result will be a joke.
People on here are putting faith in MrDak. Are you kidding me?? He is a 20 year part of the problem!
And you say;
Come on guys, how about some nominations of credible and suitable candidates.
As I said, why bother? A few names mentioned over the past few months are decent guys, guys with a safety focused mind, guys with credible reputations, so the government won't be hiring them in a hurry! Our opinion, singularly or collectively won't make a single iota of difference.

Creampuffs comment pretty much sums up the situation. There will be a lot of disappointed IOS once all the big decisions are made over the coming months, and I'm not excluded from that group. Frankenstein will remain, nothing will change, and the game will continue to be played.

Now, Frank old son, WTF?
Unfortunately there is no political will. The minister that could help, (I have his photo on my toilet wall)
Do I really want to know why you have a pic of the Miniscule on the back of the ****ter door? Do you throw Bondi cigars at it? Mate I would have thought a picture of Marilyn Chambers, Vanessa Del Rio or Ginger Lynn Allen might grace the back of a dummy door, but the Miniscule???? Tsk tsk

Finally I have admittedly thrown a few names about over the years, I really couldn't be bothered anymore. But if I had to personally choose one it would be Mike Smith, or someone very similar.

Toot toot