PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How can a new start-up succeed?
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2014, 00:20
Wally Mk2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
"Taily" your plagiarizing my post there I see!

"Adsie"..........this thread subject certainly isn't a "fairly simple question" if it where then there wouldn't be the mostly neg replies.
Sorry to see yr not working as a plane driver but at least you have the basics (license etc) & it's usually circumstances that hold most people back in yr situation not so much the job itself. Hope you find that pot of gold someday at the ever decreasing rainbow

"xxx" that was a different era back then, the aviation landscape has slipped a lot further down the slope towards the bottom these days, one can't compare what little fruit there is these days on the aviation tree to days of past sadly:-( What's left is mostly rotten fruit & any eatable pieces are being picked clean by the majors before the aviation tree dies altogether:-(
Planting a new aviation tree will only see it wither & die as there's not enough water ( high yield pax) to go around as it is.......I really gotta stop watching that Peter Sellers movie "Being there", well recommended watching:-):-)

Wmk2