PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - returning F3s
Thread: returning F3s
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2003, 19:11
solotk

Weird

On the other means, banter and constructive criticism is encouraged. On this, a CIVILIAN means, a CAS mate goes fangs out teasing the Air Gods, and all of a sudden, it's "Your hat, my office, you better phone Ryan Air"

Pathetic

The ugly wives thread was the subject of heated debate on the grounds of taste, but no one is about to persecute Northern Monkey over it. If their Airships have been indeed reading this thread, I would think they would be able to separate banter from OPSEC breaches.

Chill out people, GR4 posted, the Fighter boys bit. It would have been very very funny, if the F3 guys had given as good as they got. Instead, it descended into real world threats.

Well, that's going to encourage free and easy unwinding on this means now isn't it? We've already said we don't want or need a moderator, and Danny sorted it.

Now it appears Big Brother is watching. Well done Scarab, I've no doubt, if their Airships are aware of GR4's feelings on the AD contribution to Telic, it's because you told them.