PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2014, 21:38
Sarcs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Senate Estimates poohtube entertainment

004:
My oh my, didn't the Angry Man look uncomfortable at times while attempting to answer the astute Fawcetts line of questions?....In this case Uncle Mike was right there beside you, using his shoulders and giant head to provide you with a shelter from the wind, a safe place to run too.
Love it 004, gave me a chuckle... All true except for the moment McComic went into his hollow-worded Part II Section 9 rant.....the rest of the time he seemed desperate to try to defer to his sub-continent PMO but DF wouldn't let him...

On the Beaker performance don't you just want to wipe that smug look off his face, that and nail (bolt) his vibrating left leg to the floor...

Here's a couple more poohtube vids where the Beaker features, the first Fawcett questions him on the Govt response to R21 'safety issues' & 'safety recommendations' ATsBeaker (beyond all sensible reason) approach :

The second Fawcett questions Beaker on the rise in UAV incidents and the Heff hops into Beaker, which is truly good theatre...:

MTF with vid segments from 'ASA', 'Aviation & Airports'...

Last edited by Sarcs; 28th May 2014 at 06:13.