PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2014, 12:06
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pinstripe suits, some pony pooh and a day at the Senate!

A couple of enjoyable videos brissypilot and sarcs, thanks for posting them.

Snakes and ladders video 1: My oh my, didn't the Angry Man look uncomfortable at times while attempting to answer the astute Fawcetts line of questions? On occasions Herr Skull looked like a youngling desperately searching for its Momma's teat, looking this way and that, desperate to be nurtured, fed and changed, to find protection in the bosom of its comforter In this case Uncle Mike was right there beside you, using his shoulders and giant head to provide you with a shelter from the wind, a safe place to run too.

Snakes and Ladders video 2: The beardless Beaker, head bobbing away, rolling the eyes, mi mi mi-ing. At times he too looked ever so uncomfortable, like a teenage boy trying not to get caught whacking off over a K-Mart underwear catalogue! He looks right, he looks left, he doesn't know what to do! But don't worry Beaker, Uncle Mike, aka Pumpkin Head is right there beside you, whispering words of comfort, trying to sooth your nerves and guide you through the embarrassment of being caught out doing a terrible thing

The body language on those beneath the spotlight was most amusing (except for Terry the cardboard cutout who customarily sat silent in an almost deathlike state, hiding behind his glasses and ever expanding paunch!)
Fawcett and Xenophon, the dapper Senators remained articulate, poised, focused and engaged. Surely they could smell blood? Surely they could smell that familiar smell of A grade, bureaucratic, steaming warm ****e wafting from the Prisoners corner?? Surely the Senators could see the whites of the eyes of those on trial, the nervousness in their throats, the suit restricting twitches and expressions of discomfort on the Prisoners faces?

In preparation for the next instalment of Senate fun and hijinks I have just looked at my checklist;

- Comfortable seat in front of Poohtube/Parliament TV - Tick
- Beer, popcorn and a plate of Antipasto - Tick
- Box of tissues to wipe away tears of laughter - Tick
- Chamber pot close by to allow for quick urination so I don't miss a thing - Tick

Kudos to the IOS honorary members, Messrs Fawcett and Xenophon