PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - returning F3s
Thread: returning F3s
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2003, 17:03
Flap62

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Scarab - your post is probably the most worthless, pathetic, self-inflating, pompous drivel I have ever had the misfortune to read. Oh aren't you important listening to "senior officers" chatting - that must mean you are really close to the centre of power. Oh aren't we all scared in case we say something you don't like in case you send your cyber trakers after us. Please, please don't report us to the banter police - you snivelling weasel.

This post is interesting not because of the original topic but because of the reaction of the AD brigade. Lots of abuse and foul language and, oh, how could I forget "dropping him in a bar" - well that's mature then!

Telicmate simply stated what a great many people have seen and know. Yes this may have been one of the first times that the environment has been benign enough to allow the F3 sausageside and no-one denies that they played a part but lets be realistic. There was virtually no threat from red air and this was know well before game-on. There was a very limited threat from SAMs because the capability has been so degraded by muds over the last few years. Super-MEZ my hairy ball-bag. The amount of vitriol is as a direct result of the accuracy of the posts of telicmate - we know you're worthless, the Yanks know you're worthless, but what really hurts is that you know you're worthless.