PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet MPL 2014 OAA/CTC
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2014, 23:43
doz111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I recall at luton last year that several people had tried and failed at the last stage with oxford, were given feedback and then allowed to attend lagain only a matter of weeks later to another luton selection day with ctc. Ridiculous.
I'm not sure if these candidates were selected but that was a huge flaw in the selection in my opinion. Thankfully they have stopped it this year I believe?

Also it seems absurd to me that CTC are inviting people for interviews at didben and creating shortlists, with limited selection days left, when the application window has only just closed. This won't ensure that you get the best people going forward to further selection days, only the best people that applied within the first few days of the window.

It just seems to me that CTC are more eager to fill the places quickly and that quality of candidates is less important, when it should be the opposite way around.

Again I don't know who was selected exactly but can say there were a broad range of ages during selection last year.