PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2014, 01:16
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whilst I understand ICAO it still has two separate base systems Why is there not one and then who is to say which one is right, Now remember this is a paper work exercise the aircraft is maintained to the same standard.

On the HF course what a crock. Now they saying every two years come on give me a break. I can fly to the USA out of the east coast cheaper and quicker than to get to Melbourne to do it from here, and for what. Nothing that's really going to impact the way I or anyone conducts themselves in the course of Maintenance. We do HF every day while we work. Its not new its called common sense. Common sense is real its in the dictionary when its removed then its not but while ever its there the goody goodys cant say there is no such thing.

In about 1999/2000 there was a CASA seminar at Milperra on the changes in maintenance that they where purposing.

me I ask why the change

Them we dont like you doing your studys over the kitchen table

me you saying we in this room (more than 100 people all industry airlines to ga) are all incompetent

them no not saying that

me hands up every one in this room that did (everyone did ) you are

Them no no im not

Me you did

some more questions where asked and then I asked

Me how are people in remote areas going to be able to do there exams and study under this system

Them they be able to do via correspondence

Me WHAT OVER THE KITCHEN TABLE.

What a mess we find ourselves into now I keep saying we never been placed in such a dangerous environment than what we are in now.

And even now with all the changes that where made our Lic system is still not recognized any where else. Now remember how long they tried to get this in, Mainly one large Aust airline pushed it

In the old days it would have been called treason

Cheers

Last edited by yr right; 25th May 2014 at 01:18. Reason: added nt to dont