PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Views on CASA Schedule 5
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2014, 22:38
yr right

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For the reasons touched on by perspective, maintainers and regulators have a direct interest in mandated time-life component replacement/overhaul. More money and simpler. (Not for the aircraft operator, of course. Ironically, that attitude is one of the reasons for the demise of the industry that pays them.)

MMM lets look at this statement.

maintainers and regulators have a direct interest in mandated time-life component replacement/overhaul.

Regelators how so ?
Maintainers as well I know how much time is cut of bills so well not really true

(Not for the aircraft operator, of course. Ironically, that attitude is one of the reasons for the demise of the industry that pays them.)

MMM here is another one.
Well the main reason of reliability is you change before it breaks, So lets say like yesterday. I change a starter gen out still had some brush life left may have done another 100 hours may not have. 9K to do the job. Now if it broke down. 1st a near 2 hour flight to get to it again. 10 or so un happy pax at around $1000 ea 2 may be 3 revenue flights lost plus cost of a flight out plus time lost in flying out in the work shop. Oh gee wiz should have left it on im guessing.

And lead at 5-30 do you realyy think im going to go look for an insurance policy to pls you when I already know the answer.
I bet your hose has no door handles hey on your doors. You made so many statements that arnt ttrue. I like the one that the owner is resonsabile for the maintenance he is only that to make sure its done and not for the work that is carried out, that's why I have to sign 50 times a day my sig and lic and date.
So its the lame you fool.

Cheers