PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Still a Major Fraud???
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2003, 21:42
You want it when?

Free Man, Not a Number

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a strange thread to find in Military Aircrew. I ignored it because the cheating Major scam is pretty boring news - he should have got to keep the money for finding a loophole.

I've had my house broken into and it's not nice. I made the choice there and then - if you break in and I catch you I will prosecute to the best of my ability. I want you rendered unconscious and ready for collection by the Police. I don't have a gun but I have a number of swords (and I know how to use them), and I'm big enough and daft enough to knock most people down. I've a wife and small children at home, believe me you don't want to break in.

As for the car parking issue - funnily enough I had my drive blocked by a car recently, once I'd opened my gate and sounded my horn a couple of times. I guess which house he was visiting and knocked on the door - they were having dinner and he would move it later (!) I waited a further five minutes and then went bumper to bumper and pushed his car back. He came running out of a house a bit peeved... and Flying Lawyer - - private (unadopted) road so he had no come back, and I'm still pals with my neighbours.

Fully support the views of BEagle here - not that he needs them.