PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - APNG Issues?
Thread: APNG Issues?
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2014, 06:19
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Also you have an ageing fleet and a lack of everything particularly skilled engineers and parts, the engineers that are any good are overworked.
Interesting. If this is truly the case I wonder why the CAA aren't all over them for this? Didn't APNG just have its AOC ratified for another 2 years?
A lot of what is being quoted has coincidentally started happening ever since the ex Skytrans CEO took over the helm last year! Now Toomey may have left 'large shoes' that needed to be filled, but perhaps the current little CEO's feet truly don't fit the shoes so to speak? I mean Toomey had large airline experience, and went back to a large airline, but the current APNG CEO, well..........that's a different story

Oh did I mention a board who want a return on the investment made when the Airline listed on the Pomsox.
Of course that's what they want, but it doesn't appear like the current CEO is capable of delivering on that does it?
Groundhog Day? Dejavu? Karma? Who knows, but all you need to do is look at some of the current senior managemt structure and then take a look at what they left behind in Australia and you may just have yourself an answer?

Perhaps what is needed is for the Schoolteacher to come over and use one of her companies to teach management some mumbo jumbo (at a tidy fee of course!)?

Last edited by Cactusjack; 19th May 2014 at 06:44.