PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 5
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2014, 01:08
PPRuNe Pop
Cool Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am getting quite a few complaints about DTV being written about without the FACTS to support pithy 'findings.' The more written about DTV the more unfounded the views of so-called experts become.

What is apparent is that some are posting, then have a re-think, then delete what they have written. I can SEE each deleted post, there are plenty of them, and I can also see that a lot is just repeated twaddle. No facts to back them up. That is the work of trolls and/or mischief makers.

The whole thread is driven by some who THINK they know what they are talking about while others suddenly realise that they have made fools of themselves. Others DO know what they talk about and should be listened to.

So, let me make it clear. I am not about to be an auntie to anyone or all who do not take part in a debate, lose all sense of direction and mess up the thread as in this case. For me it is simple. I close the thread and you, whoever you are, comply with the rules of PPRuNe, you signed up to them when you joined, and put sensible meaning to your posts. Don't guess. Don't print facts that are NOT facts and DO NOT write rubbish just for the sake of it. I will delete any posts that deviate from the topic or do not make sense. Couldn't be clearer wouldn't you say?

This thread is now closed. Someone can start another with the same title but with a 6 after it.

Also, I will ban anyone from the thread who does not follow the rules.

PPP