PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment XI
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2014, 16:21
maria101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CV drop off vs. Open Day?

Hello! I would like to ask the difference between the CV drop off and Open Day.

Because I attended an Open Day last month in KL. There were around 200 people who came. There was just a presentation and CV drop off. No height reach or group activities.

So was that an Open Day or a CV Drop Off? In the website, it clearly stated that it was an Open Day so I am confused.

According to some blogs and post that I read (THIS BLOG POST FOR EXAMPLE: http://jazzweibeloved.********.com/2...interview.html) , some Open Days have height reach, exams (math and essay) as well as group activity, aside from the Assessment Day after the next day. Also, there was only one recruiter during the said Open Day unlike in other Open Days in other places. There were around 180-200 people who attended that day.

Can someone clear this up? I have to travel to another country for this, so I would appreciate if the Open Day that I am planning to attend next month would be an Open Day (with height reach, etc) or just a plain CV drop off (again, like what happened in Malaysia, where I will be attending again).

Thanks!