PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 2
Thread: CARDIFF - 2
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2014, 12:48
Jamie2k9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think this is the best news that has hit CWL in a long time, and I trust that a relationship can be built between Ryanair, CWL and the flying Welsh public...forget not, a lot of Welsh people already fly FR from BRS so aren't scared of the loco product FR offer because they are already savvy.

I trust this route will be a success and FR can build a portfolio at CWL again - not forgetting great work by the CWL team to entice FR back after such a gap!

When you say 'protect' carriers like EI & VY, let's take a moment to ask where their winter schedules are because there's no sign yet...!? Just saying.
FR won't build a portfolio of routes, BRS will be number one and profitability from their won't be allowed slip to expand at Cardiff.

As for winter schedules, how about take a minute to see where the Walsh public are during winter

If they didn't support ALC/AGP last winter then why would it operate again or another carrier take it up.

Would be very stupid to management to throw away the work they did over the last few years and put all eggs in one basket.