PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passed Skills Test
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2003, 15:38
Holloway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From 7hrs on I did my whole PPL with Bob, hes a really good instructor and a really good bloke. I felt with Bob I was relaxed and could get on with the learning plus we got on on a personal level too Its deninitly better to stick to one instructor because you make miles more progress and he will learn ur weaknesses and help you with them. I got all my flying done before the hours and had to go over stuff again to meet the requirements. I think if I had used different instructors I would of needed more flying. But who nows and who cares im done now he he he he

Ive done some Aero's in ED a couple of weeks ago and I need one more hour to get checked out and then I can do em on me own

Its quite cool cause as soon as my licence comes through Ill be checked out to fly the 152, warrior, and do Aero's and also Ive done a couple of hours in the Arrow so I only need another hour in that too! My uncle has got a few pennys and I took him to le touquey in the Arrow and hes up for going places when my licence comes through the post. Just waitin nows a right git!

Andrew

PS Glad u like the site! looks so much better and professional, the other one was done in frontpage and the club and some others did it and it was nasty considering they were using the site in press for business! www.tgaviation.com