PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA460 heavy landing on March 12th
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2014, 08:16
L337

the lunatic fringe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm clearly wasting my time, except to raise a question in perceptive minds as to how many BA managers and/or their minions are posting.
If you think BA managers and their minions are posting replies to your posts, on PPRuNe of all places then you are clearly deluded. BA managers barely know this site exists, let alone your posts on this thread. This site is no longer a place for professional pilots to communicate. It has not been for a long long while.

I have read your shrill "questions" in this thread. Your questions demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of how the world of aviation works, from the individual, corporate, to the governmental level. I understand some of your logic, but it is logic born of ignorance.

Quoting Wikipedia to define a "hard landing" is simply not good enough.

Quote: I've had plenty of landings well within "normal" parameters which the passengers might have felt as firm.

Answer: 'Plenty' might suggest incorrect technique or inadequate basic ability. Have you considered seeking the input of more experienced, qualified training pilots in similar conditions?

That passage perfectly demonstrates why PPRuNe and you are mostly irrelevant to a professional pilot.