PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - STOP PRESS!!! Buster flew DJ!!!
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2003, 11:18
Ralph the Bong

Devil Mercenary: The world's 2nd. oldest profession..

Yeah, I was going to write a letter,but then I decided not to. Why? Simple. At the time (10 months ago), DJ had about 20% of the market. Looking at the big picture, the interests of the general public, in terms of airline competition, would be furthered by these two Bozos remaining at their post; their presence would certainly make travellers at least consider travelling DJ. The best action was not to act. Not only that, but, given the political lobbying that Dixon and Jackson made to ensure that Ansett was well and truely sunk, why should I now make efforts to deliver to them a competitive advantage? Not unless they pay me for it. Do Jackson and Dixon do anything for free? Not likely. Why should I spend 1 1/2 hours of my time typing a letter, printing it of, finding the address of the complaints dept, walking to the post office...I dont work for QF! It would be more productive for me to spend the time mowing the lawn. If QF want to improve their efficiency through my efforts, then they can fuggin'well pay me for it. Perhaps as a consultant. I think $5000 is a nice, round number...