PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA460 heavy landing on March 12th
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2014, 09:46
cockney steve

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Coming across as a bit Anal, there, Mr. Schroedinger.
for example..
Quote:I've been asked to apologise for a landing by a captain even though there was nothing wrong it other than being more agricultural than usual.

Your opinion of your own abilities in that respect and in that instance is clearly at complete odds with that of your Captain. Do you often disagree with your Captain?
Where did he say that he was the P.F.?....He didn't!...Merely that the Captain delegated the task to him.
Jeez, a bunch of precious wilting violets appear to have ganged up on one or more flight-crew to "mix them a bottle" (a Northern term for "causing them some trouble!)
The present litigious climate ensures that any poor lamb that bleats about "pain" or "discomfort" Is given disproportionately excessive credence....It's commonly called "ass-covering" The penalty for dismissing frivolous and spurious reports, is so much higher than the penalty for getting it wrong, there is an absolute incentive to "tick all the boxes", as the professional gets zero credit for weeding out malingerers and cheats.......the fact that the entire contingent of Pax apparently failed to file any adverse reports, despite the "ambulance-chasing claim-leeches", suggests a strong odour of piscine decomposition.

I rest my case.