PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Career changes for ex Cabin crew?
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2014, 07:02
riotanga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool im done with flying and crying

Im with you outofthe box! Where did this thread dissappear to? How can it be revived? Due to a unfortunate accident I had to leave united airlines after over 20 years of flying. Im so sad as ive been racking my brain over the past uear and a half as to what I could possibly do at 52 ...that would compare at all to flying. Im all healed now and cannot fathom starting at the bottom again at this age. This forum has given me a couple of ideas perhaps but nothing that pulls at my heartstrings. I loved my career and spent so many years getting to the place I was in the company...finally a senior crew member off reserve and able to hold an international sked and finally making decent money..now all gone..where do I even start to begin. One good piece of news is that I still have passes...I have been a flight attendant my whole adult life and never got married..anyone have any ideas out there. I have thought of working in another country...but what would I do? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.