PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun, Botswana. The essential guide.
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2014, 16:42
lilflyboy262...2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can see if PPrune can help me out with getting access back to my old account. I have no idea what happened to that one. It just wouldn't let me sign in one day and just kept loading.

Also, I thought you MUST have a rating now for the licence validation? So turning up with the rating is not just ideal for getting hired, but a must have?

Interesting about the retainer... Everyone used to pay a retainer with the exception of Delta.

Safari Air's Kodiak is for sale already?! I had a look inside it in October and it still had the new plane smell!
I could be wrong here, but from memory the insurance requirements for the airvan is 400hrs. So once the C206 has gone, the mins would probably increase to 400. Of course thats if the insurance mins haven't changed.
Their night stops must have increased a heck of a lot too... I was lucky if I did one a week!

As for Kavango's Caravan... Never understood why they got rid of both of theirs to begin with....

Does Moremi, Mack and Delta no longer have their C210s?

Last edited by lilflyboy262...2; 17th May 2014 at 02:17. Reason: Forgot about them...