PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Low hour modular fATPL - what jobs are out there?
Old 14th May 2014, 19:09
doratheexplorer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
macs,

guys are being employed via both modular and integrated. A large part of whether or not one gets employed is for most part due to how well you succeed through flight training. CTC Wings integrated will most likely get you best employment oppurtunities.

I am now a Qatar Airways cadet pilot and will commence training in September.
I will be parting with money just under twice as much as modular training. However, i have an offer of employment before commencing training and that is motivation in itself to really do well throughout training.

BA FPP is one of the best schemes going in terms they will act aa guarantor...but that is incredibly competitive because of that.

I know guys that have come straight out of modular and have gone straight into RYR. (bear in mind that by the time you pay for type rating and accomodation in modular you are pretty much at the figggure of an airline backed scheme) food for thought

I too have my PPL which is now essentiay irreevent in helping me go into an MPL but of course the experience does help

Best of luck