PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian B737 Pilot selection (Updated)
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2014, 11:48
smooth_landings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh dear

Ok,

One more time for Go Arounds benefit, we're not comparing the current conditions to Ryanair's. Yes you would need your head examined to do that. We're talking about the near to long term future.

But like I've said before if you were in FR pre 2006 you'd know that actually it wasn't that bad a place to be. Things declined quickly during the mass expansion.

Similarities with NAS?? Some... NAS reputation preceded it as a friendly, forward thinking family type airline. Now they're trying to force HEL pilots onto a seriously substandard contract? And sending treating text messages to their own crew.Your surely not denying that Go Around?*Perhaps its a case of, oh well that's not my problem? Well it could be soon.

Yes yes the aircraft are fancy, perhaps that'll keep you warm at night if we end up with 9 days off a month?

A little bit of head in the sand I think. That wont help us with what's coming our way. Oh and point number 7. Union representation. Hmmm that'll be news to the lgw crew. BALPA may cry on about representing them, but how can they when we're all parc/arpi/confair contractors?? The company can simply dismiss them from any negotiations as legally they cant represent individual contractors in a collective agreement.

I'm not trying to be Mr doom and gloom, fingers crossed the management are just ,"trying it on". But I don't think so, either do 1300 CC's in Scando land.