PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2014, 19:45
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cross words and puzzles.

SIUYA -Can you run that by us again please yr right?
Yr right – "was in reply to this statement, they have the facts and statements but they in to deep now and cya themselves and looking to knock someone up for there own failings it seams as though they found that person sadly
Without meaning to offend – I have been reading the Yr-right posts in an attempt to join the dots and get a picture. To do this some assumptions were needed, no doubt YR will correct any errors or omissions.

a) "Dave" – was the pilot of the Drom involved in the fatal fire bombing accident, the one where the wing came off and was known to YR.

b) There has been a wrangle going on for many years related to concerns over the CASA ruling which allowed gross overloads; for special tasks.

c) YR is probably an 'engineering type' with much inside knowledge of the arguments, for and against, the modified weight, airframe modifications, maintenance and operations.

If that is ball park accurate, then we can join up another dot in the YR 'puzzle'. The investigation is complete and CASA are somehow implicated, by association, with the accident as the responsible authority which allowed the 'over-weight' operations. Which, from the last YR post, leads me (blindly) to the conclusion that 'someone else', probably an engineer is on the blame game chopping block for the accident. IF this is the case, then the anger and frustration in the post is understandable.

Yr right – "The facts are in and documented but still if the go the white wash going cost him $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to prove him self innocent while they get away with it.
Just saying – but I often stumble over the YR posts and the daemon curiosity whispers in my ear. No offence YR, but if this is the case.....always room for one more on the ferry.

Toot toot.