PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Survey
Thread: Survey
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2014, 03:17
CXChildLabour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PanZa,

Rather than being scared of management, it's more like not giving a crap what they ask of me cause they can take all these extra stuff they want done and shove it. First, I ain't paid extra to do this survey so it's up to me whether I want to volunteer in helping with their negotiation, which I don't see why I'd want to. Second, why do they need to know what "I" think when the union has already been telling them the exact thing numerous times for the last 4 months (and longer), were they living in a cave to not get it just by listening to what's being talked about on the street?

Instead of asking if guys have the balls to do CC when they're asked, how about if YOU have the balls to do CC when you are not even asked? Your contract says nothing about filling out surveys to help the company improve, why volunteer? Are you hired to do such a job? Are you paid to do such a job? I know what I'm hired and paid to do, and that's to do whatever is required to fly the airplane, as per my roster says within legal limits, safely from A to B and whatever happens in between, nothing more and nothing less. Do you know what yours say?