PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAL 331 Kingston final report
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2014, 01:59
JammedStab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by marck_c
I revisit my earlier point about the cultural/racial bias displayed on these forums. An AA crew makes a monumental cockup such as this, and the third is full of posts regarding institutional problems, systemic training issues and error chains. A lion air, Asiana, or some third world crew make a similar mistake, and pages and pages of comments regarding fly for pay, incompetent brown people being let lose in high tech machinery, ensue, etc. Never fails.
Well, not even 2 pages on this thread and I have seen the terms "Buffoons", "Plain stupid", "stunning ineptitude", and "failed to apply basic airmanship principles every step of the way" to describe the crew.

Sounds to me like you are another chip on the shoulders/I get discriminated against types. How many put downs per page do you require.

How about instead you give us factual info for your earlier statement of "There's a lot that went on behind the scenes in this investigation/report. Backs scratched, tracks covered". But I doubt you actually have any info to tell us though.