PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA does it again!
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2003, 17:41
bealine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for your kind comments Radeng. I'm going to print this thread and copy it a few times so that those involved will know it was appreciated! Hopefully, the comment about your return trip will make someone, somewhere think "Could that have been me or the colleagues I worked with the other day?"

Unfortunately, we're all human and different factors affect us in our day to day relations with our customers:

1. We're such a large organisation that we're bound to have the odd "square peg in a round hole" - ie someone who shouldn't be in the "customer front line"!

2. Personal circumstances at home can cloud our judgement - as professionals, our private lives shouldn't interfere - but reality often dictates otherwise!

3. Stress levels - on a busy day (and by your own experiences, the queues at Gatwick are frequently horrendous) we can often spend 4 - 5 hours shackled to the check-in desk which can sometimes put us on a short fuse! (no matter how hard you try not to)

Once again, thanks for your comments - if you would care to write in, your message would filter through to Jeanette and the crew involved!