PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2014, 18:49
onyxcrowle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With this Debate about PIK vs GLA. Makes one post the question. What if Ryanair being the smart kimd of guy he is. Decides to 'Split' Their offering and really stir up a hornets nest.
And I mean by Setting up For Example Ryanair Premium. This could target more business routes and perhaps airports that appeal to the business traveller but with a twist in the service side to still make all the money in sales
By offering a premium Cabin
Better seats. Wifi (free no faffing with logging into whatever).
Bring back the old fashioned Decent meals. Nicer service. Quiet adverts but offering premium products aimed at a business traveller.
Perhaps some clever database collating ticket info and offering directed sales at a pax via seat back infotainment.
These aircraft could have seat pitches adjusted and an inch or two more leg room.
But in True Irish style a very premium First class.
Prices would be much lower than Ba and as Ryr try to be on time and are plentiful it ought to be a winner.
Of course there would be a premium over flying standard Ryanair.
And as for Standard they could do an offer like Spend €100 Euro on duty free from the trolley you get a free ticket.
Then the op's plan to have some better destinations from GLA. And the Rest from PIK might work.
In fact I'm no fan of O leary but if anyone could pull it off I bet he could.